memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other profiles to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Regional Manager Middle East to join the growing memmo team.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for leading memmo’s work with Profile Relations in the region as well as the overall business performance. This includes the creation and execution of a region-specific strategy to grow the memmo platform.
The RM will also be responsible for retaining and building a team of A Players in the region, working with the local profiles and marketing activities. Also, the RM will be responsible for business analysis and performance measurement. The RM will work closely with team members of memmo from across Europe.
As Regional Manager at memmo you will:
- Develop and implement the country specific execution strategy
- Be responsible for achieving brand and business targets in the market
- Manage all budgets of internal and external costs for the market
- Build memmo’s brand & tonality for the market
- Be the strategic voice of the memmo brand in the region
- Be responsible for all brand & business KPIs in the region
We’re looking for:
- A true team player, with a proven track-record in country management and/or working in a general management role in a digital company.
- 5+ years of experience in managerial roles
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in an international / remote team environment.
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Good understanding of and connection with athletes and/or the regions entertainment industry
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
- University degree, ideally in Marketing or General Management.
- Native Arabic speaker and fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a brand new service on the market